To book your appointment please click the button below
please read our Terms and Conditions listed below.
We understand that in life things can happen that are unplanned and that we can’t control. Please try and be mindful that setting up for appointments takes time. We ask at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation. This saves disappointment for any client who may be tuned away who could have had your slot.
On the day of your appointment please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment with clean hands.
If you are going to be late please let us know. Clients who are over 10 minutes late may be turned away and charged for their treatment.
terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Covid-19 House Keeping
- All Clients must arrive alone this includes children or partners
- All Clients must adhere to 2 meter social distance rules at all times
- All Clients must arrive wearing a mask of there own ( we can supply a mask for a small fee but if you do not wish to wear a mask we cannot provide you service. If you cannot wear a mask due to medial reasons please contact us to discuss your options ( Medical note may be required)
- All Clients must wash hands before entering the salon and use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Clients must respect our rights to wear masks/visors/gloves
- Clients will not make appointments knowing they are sick – this includes any illness that may or may not be cold/flu and could or could not be Covid-19.
- Clients will give us notice if they have been feeling unwell if an appointment is upcoming – we will do our best to reschedule your appointment after your 2 week quarantine period
Vegan and Cruelty Free
We have taken time and looked into all of our products to ensure all our nail treatments that we advertise as being vegan friendly and CF meet guidelines to be that, If you wish to know more about the products we use please get in touch and we will be happy to advise.
If you have any Questions
Please click here